- HydraFacial — Facial Renewal Treatment
- IPL Photofacial Treatment
- RF Microneedling — Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- RF Skin Tightening/Contouring — Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Facial
- LED Light Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Body Treatments
- IPL Laser Hair Removal
- Elysium Terms and Conditions
- Payment Plans
Premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield
The Rose – Venus Glow™
At Elysium Esthetics, our premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield is the Rose – Venus Glow™. This 1-hour advanced facial opens up your pores and deep cleanses skin to create a more youthful, radiant glow. Using a dermal rejuvenation system, we use professional grade cleanser, serums, and cosmeceuticals in the multi-step treatment process.
A premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield is perfect for all skin types and tones. This facial is non-invasive and requires no downtime for your skin, yielding immediate results. The Rose – Venus Glow™ is the perfect facial treatment to prep your skin for a big event or giving your skin some extra TLC.
What it Treats
Female or Male
14 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery or downtime needed for a HydraFacial in West Bloomfield. You can return to normal activities and apply makeup immediately afterwards.
What are the benefits of getting a Premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield?
Gentle & Effective
Unlike other exfoliating treatments, which can be harsh on the skin, this hydrating facial is gentle enough for all skin—including sensitive skin. It is perfect for all types of skin; oily, dry, and acne-prone skin can all benefit.
This premium HydraFacial is a fan favorite because it requires no downtime. You can apply makeup right after if you wish, but you may not want to cover up that natural glow!
When you choose a HydraFacial at Elysium Esthetics, you will see results immediately. Your skin will feel smoother and look hydrated and refreshed.
The Premium HydraFacial Process.
What to Expect?
Before your premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield, you'll meet with one of our providers for a personalized skin consultation. We will ensure this is the best treatment for your needs, discuss your skin concerns, and answer any of your questions.
Your aesthetician will begin by cleansing your skin with the Venus Glow™ cleanser to open up your pores, remove debris, and remove impurities. Then, they will apply Skinbetter Science™ cosmeceuticals and our signature botanical blend. They finish the treatment with customized LED light therapy and either a hydrating under eye mask or hydrating lip mask.
All treatment steps help ensure instant results and a more radiant complexion.
It is important to properly prepare for your premium HydraFacial in West Bloomfield.
Before your appointment, you should:
6 month before
- Stop using any products containing Isotretinoin, like Accutane.
2 weeks before
- Do not perform any medium or deep peels.
- Do not use any chemical resurfacing products.
- Do not have laser hair removal performed.
- Do not have any Botox injections performed, these can be done after your HydraFacial appointment on the same visit.
72 hours before
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Do not use tanning beds
48 hours before
- Stop using over-the-counter acne medications
- Do not wax or use depilatories
- Do not use exfoliating products
- Stop use of products containing retinol and tretinoin
Day of appointment
- Do not shave your face
To get the most out of your HydraFacial in West Bloomfield, it is important to follow these steps:
Day after treatment
- Wash your face with PCA facial wash or hydropeptide exfoliating cleanser only.
- You can resume using makeup products
For 48 hours after treatment
- Do not wax or use or use depilatories.
- Do not use products containing retinol and tretinoin
- Do not use exfoliating treatments
- Do not use over-the-counter acne products
For 5 days after treatment
- Use sunscreen daily to prevent UV exposure to skin
For 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid medium and deep chemical peels
- Avoid laser hair removal treatments
For 30 days after treatment
- Apply hylauronic boosting serum twice daily, morning and night.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is a HydraFacial treatment painful?
How often should I receive a HydraFacial treatment?
What makes a this treatment different from other facials?
Am I a good candidate for a HydraFacial treatment?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.