- HydraFacial — Facial Renewal Treatment
- IPL Photofacial Treatment
- RF Microneedling — Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- RF Skin Tightening/Contouring — Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
- LED Light Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Body Treatments
- Elysium Terms and Conditions
- Payment Plans
Luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield
The Empress – Venus Glow™
If you’re looking for an in-depth luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield, look no further than The Empress – Venus Glow™.
This 2-hour facial treatment uses a combination of medical-grade skincare products and technology to produce transformative results. Perfect for a special occasion, all skin types are ideal for this treatment. It restores a youthful glow while promoting skin health long-term.
What it Treats
Female or Male
14 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery or downtime needed for a luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield. You can return to normal activities, but we advise you to wait 24 hours to apply makeup.
What are the benefits of getting a luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield?
Gentle & Effective
A luxury HydraFacial is much more gentle on the skin that other types of exfoliating treatments. This hydrating treatment is gentle enough for all skin—including sensitive skin. No matter your skin type, it will improve skin health and restore your glow.
The HydraFacial is popular because it requires no downtime, making it an ideal facial to prepare your skin for a special occasion.
When you choose a luxury HydraFacial at Elysium Esthetics, you will see immediate results. Your skin will feel smoother and look hydrated and youthful.
The luxury HydraFacial Process.
What to Expect?
Before your luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield, you'll receive a skin consultation with a facial specialist. In order to ensure this treatment will meet your needs, we will discuss your skin concerns concerns and goals for the treatment.
For the Empress facial, your provider will begin with a Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro magnetic Fields to treat moderate-to-severe wrinkles. This portion of the treatment process helps facial elasticity and overall skin tightness for instant, dramatic results. The tightening effects can last upwards of 48 hours. Next, they will cleanse your skin with the Venus Glow™ cleanser to remove any impurities and improve any blemishes. Next, we use a serum personalized to your skin to deliver skin-loving nutrients. Your provider will apply botanical ingredients and medical-grade skincare to nourish the skin. The luxury HydraFacial is finished with customized LED light therapy to enhance results and protect against blemishes.
All treatment steps help ensure instant results and a more radiant complexion. We recommend 24 hours of bare skin time, but you can apply sunscreen post-treatment.
It is important to properly prepare for your luxury HydraFacial in West Bloomfield.
Before your appointment, you should:
6 month before
- Stop using any products containing Isotretinoin, like Accutane.
2 weeks before
- Do not perform any medium or deep peels.
- Do not use any chemical resurfacing products.
- Do not have laser hair removal performed.
- Do not have any Botox injections performed, these can be done after your HydraFacial appointment on the same visit.
72 hours before
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Do not use tanning beds
48 hours before
- Stop using over-the-counter acne medications
- Do not wax or use depilatories
- Do not use exfoliating products
- Stop use of products containing retinol and tretinoin
Day of appointment
- Do not shave your face
To get the most out of your HydraFacial in West Bloomfield, it is important to follow these steps:
Day after treatment
- Wash your face with PCA facial wash or hydropeptide exfoliating cleanser only.
- You can resume using makeup products
For 48 hours after treatment
- Do not wax or use or use depilatories.
- Do not use products containing retinol and tretinoin
- Do not use exfoliating treatments
- Do not use over-the-counter acne products
For 5 days after treatment
- Use sunscreen daily to prevent UV exposure to skin
For 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid medium and deep chemical peels
- Avoid laser hair removal treatments
For 30 days after treatment
- Apply hylauronic boosting serum twice daily, morning and night.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is a HydraFacial treatment painful?
How often should I receive a HydraFacial treatment?
What makes a this treatment different from other facials?
Am I a good candidate for a HydraFacial treatment?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.