- HydraFacial — Facial Renewal Treatment
- IPL Photofacial Treatment
- RF Microneedling — Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- RF Skin Tightening/Contouring — Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Facial
- LED Light Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Body Treatments
- IPL Laser Hair Removal
- Elysium Terms and Conditions
- Payment Plans
Juvederm in West Bloomfield
Your new favorite filler
Men and women of all ages may find that they lack the “plump” or full look they desire from specific areas such as the lips, cheeks, or chin. Other times, patients feel self-conscious about wrinkles or folds in the skin that have deepened over the years. For these concerns and more, Elysium Medical Esthetics offers JUVÉDERM® fillers in West Bloomfield as part of our extensive toolkit to help you realize your aesthetic goals. Our highly trained staff of nurse injectors have years of experience in providing beautiful results using this particular family of dermal fillers.
Juvéderm fillers are specially formulated to reduce wrinkles, shadows, and folds on the face, and provide additional volume to these areas. We can use Juvéderm fillers to target spots around the mouth and nose, in the cheeks, underneath the eyes, and even the lips themselves. It’s one of our most universally popular treatments for patients across West Bloomfield!
What it Treats
Thin or Asymmetrical Lips
Under Eyes (Tear Troughs)
15 minutes to 1 hour
Female or Male
18 to 21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is minimal to no recovery time with Juvéderm fillers. You may have some temporary redness at the injection site(s) but you are free to go back to work and your daily routine after leaving our office.
Why try Juvéderm in West Bloomfield?
Juvéderm is one of the most popular filler options available across the US. Thousands of men and women enjoy smooth, plump, natural results from Juvéderm in West Bloomfield.
Juvéderm brand fillers boast one of the longest results of any filler on the market. Certain Juvéderm can last up to two years depending on the patient's medical conditions and lifestyle!
A common fear with dermal fillers is looking "overdone." Your results from Juvéderm in West Bloomfield at Elysium Medical Esthetics will look and feel completely subtle and will maintain your natural beauty.
The Juvéderm Process.
What to Expect?
At Elysium Medical Esthetics, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get Your Juvederm Injections.
Your expert injector will administer the appropriate choice of Juvéderm filler into the area(s) of concern. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the Juvéderm. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before your appointment for Juvéderm in West Bloomfield, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under the direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following your Juvéderm injections in West Bloomfield, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Which filler should I get?
What's the difference between BOTOX® & Fillers?
Who cannot get Juvéderm in West Bloomfield?
Do fillers hurt?
Where can I get fillers injected?
Will I notice immediate results from getting fillers injected?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.