- HydraFacial — Facial Renewal Treatment
- IPL Photofacial Treatment
- RF Microneedling — Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- RF Skin Tightening/Contouring — Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Facial
- LED Light Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Body Treatments
- IPL Laser Hair Removal
- Elysium Terms and Conditions
- Payment Plans
Kybella in West Bloomfield
Define your Profile
The area underneath the chin is a natural place for the body to deposit fat. Many of our clients are not happy with the look of fullness this can cause. Excess fat beneath the chin can be the result of normal weight gain, the aging process, or even your own genetics. Even those who live a healthy lifestyle and are at a normal weight can experience a “double chin.”
Kybella® is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical injectable treatment to contour the chin and eliminate excess fat. The active ingredient in Kybella, deoxycholic acid, is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps break down and eliminate unwanted fat cells. Patients who turn to Elysium Medical Esthetics for Kybella in West Bloomfield can expect to achieve a much more flattering silhouette after a series of 3 to 6 treatment sessions.
What it Treats
Excess Submental Fat
Female or Male
18 to 21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no required downtime after Kybella injections. You are free to go back to work or your regular routine after leaving our office, but some mild swelling is expected.
Why try Kybella in West Bloomfield?
While normal, varying levels of diet and exercise may exacerbate or change the profile under the chin, Kybella ensures that the fat cells underneath the chin are completely destroyed.
Kybella harnesses the power of molecules already naturally found in the body to reduce break down and destroy fat cells, then allow them to be eliminated without pain or harm to the patient.
Using Kybella injections to treat your double chin in West Bloomfield will save you significant time, money, and pain versus traditional surgical methods.
The Kybella Process.
What to Expect?
At Elysium Medical Esthetics, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get Your Kybella Injections.
Your expert injector will administer the appropriate amount of Kybella into the submental area. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the Kybella. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before your appointment for Kybella in West Bloomfield, it is important to:
- Avoid the use of blood thinning medications and supplements like aspirin, ibuprofen, gingko biloba, garlic oil, flax oil, fish oil, Vitamin A and E, and any other essential fatty acids for a week before and after treatment to minimize the risk of bleeding or bruising. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing use.
- Reschedule your appointment if you develop a cold, flu, infection, blemish, or rash in the area to be treated prior to your appointment.
- If you have a history of Dysphagia or difficulty swallowing, please notify your specialist.
After we have treated your double chin with Kybella in West Bloomfield, we suggest:
- Apply cold compresses to the treatment area for 10-15 minutes as needed for swelling and redness.
- Avoid strenuous activity for at least 3 days after your injections.
- Do not scratch, pick, or disrupt the area in any way. Do not massage or manipulate the injection site either.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is Kybella and how does it work?
Do men get Kybella?
Can Kybella be used in any other areas?
How long will the fat be gone after Kybella injections?
How many Kybella treatments will I need?
How long will it take to see my final results from Kybella?
What happens during a Kybella treatment?
Does Kybella hurt?
Is Kybella the only nonsurgical procedure you offer for double chins?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.