- HydraFacial — Facial Renewal Treatment
- IPL Photofacial Treatment
- RF Microneedling — Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- RF Skin Tightening/Contouring — Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Facial
- LED Light Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Body Treatments
Hair Restoration in West Bloomfield
Restore Your Natural Hairline
Hair loss is extremely common in both men and women across the US—and yet, there are a variety of misconceptions about the causes of this condition (genetics, poor diet, lack of circulation, etc.) But the truth is, no matter the cause, hair loss can quickly become a detriment to our self-confidence.
Elysium Medical Esthetics in West Bloomfield offers hair restoration services for clients who are suffering from hair loss, as well as preventative care, using PRP and Exosome injections. These injections use products from your own body. Once injected, it can increase blood circulation to the hair follicles in the scalp, decrease the rate of your hair loss, and promote the growth of new hair.
What it Treats
60 – 90 minutes
Female or Male
21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no downtime after PRP injections for hair restoration. However, we recommend patients do not wash their hair the day of their injection. You may also experience mild swelling, which typically resolves within 48 hours.
Why try PRP hair restoration in West Bloomfield?
We derive the PRP injectable product from your own body in order to prevent any complications during treatment.
Complements Other Approaches
If you've already had a hair transplant or other procedure to reduce hair loss, PRP injections can help improve upon your existing results.
Unlike more invasive hair restoration methods, there is no downtime after PRP therapy, so you won't need to take off from work or coordinate a driver.
The Hair Restoration Process.
What to Expect?
Before your PRP injections in West Bloomfield, you'll meet with one of our providers for an initial consultation. We will discuss your hair loss concerns, goals, and sensitivities to find the best approach for you. Based on this consultation, we will create a personalized treatment plan for your needs.
The first step in the PRP hair restoration process is to draw your blood, place it in a centrifuge, and isolate the PRP growth factors from the red and white blood cells.
PROVIDER will then inject small amounts of this PRP into the scalp to help stimulate hair growth in areas of thinning or total loss.
Before your appointment for PRP injections at Elysium Medical Esthetics:
- Let us know if you are currently taking any blood-thinning medication or beta-blockers.
- Refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol for at least 3 days prior.
- Continue taking other prescriptions as needed.
- Eat regularly and drink at least 16 ounces of water.
After receiving PRP injections in West Bloomfield, you should avoid:
- Wetting your hair for 3 hours.
- Pressing, rubbing, or touching the area.
- Shampooing the area for 6 hours. For the first 3 days following, utilize a pH-balanced shampoo product.
- Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, such as Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, etc.
- Applying ice.
- Saunas, swimming, and/or steam rooms for 2 days.
- Strenuous exercise or sun exposure for 2 days.
- Alcohol, caffeine, and/or cigarettes for 3 days.
- Straightening or applying heat to the hair.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Do PRP injections hurt?
How long do results last after PRP hair restoration?
When should I come to Elysium Medical Esthetics to PRP hair restoration?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.